Welcome to Tokyobling. This blog was started in the late autumn of 2008 and grew from a “sometimes” photo blog to an everyday calling. My daily work schedule is to prepare prepare tomorrow’s blogpost, write and publish today’s blogpost and to edit and clean up at least one old blogpost. With over 1900 blog posts (and increasing daily…) this is quite a task! I try not to delete old posts but sometimes I revisit events and places, reshoot and reblog the item, so the older ones have to go.
The Tokyobling Manifesto:
1. Japan is not Tokyo.
2. Tokyo is not Japan.
3. I shall never repost a story.
4. All the pictures shall be taken by myself.
5. All people things and places are such that I come across in my daily life.
6. Life without this bling would be just a little bit duller and little bit more mundane.
7. Life is what you make of it, the bling makes it just a little bit better.
8. Bling does not have to be a visible thing.
9. Bling is the little things we add, the little things we love, the little things we do to each other above and beyond the call of duty.
10. Tokyobling is not commercially motivated.
Tokyobling is about the little things that remind me why I live here. I love the things and people I write about. I stumble upon things a lot, you might too.
How to contact me:
Just write a comment and post it, I will read it. If you don’t mind other pople knowing, just write a little bit about what you want to contact me about. Interesting stuff gets quicker responses. You can also write me on my gmail account. I think you can guess the first part of the address, the rest is the @gmail.com as usual.
Note: This blog is blessed with kind and smart readers, and it shows in the comment section. But please remember that the places and people in the photos are (mostly) real, and some of them even read this blog. So let’s keep it civil and refrain from negative or hurtful comments about them. Negative comments about the photos or postings themselves are better given to me privately, in private emails! (^-^;)